Mark Youngman discusses jihad in the northern Caucasus region of Russia. You can find a selection of Mark's articles below:
- A primer on the Chechen Conflict: https://www.radicalisationresearch.org/debate/chechen-conflict/
- A primer on the Caucasus Emirate: https://www.radicalisationresearch.org/guides/youngman-guide-caucasus-emirate/
- 'Russian-speaking' fighters in Syria, Iraq and at home: Consequences and context: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/comment/russian-speaking-foreign-fighters/
- Lessons from the decline of the North Caucasus insurgency: https://crestresearch.ac.uk/comment/lessons-north-caucasus-insurgency/
- Between Caucasus and Caliphate: Understanding the splintering of the North Caucasus insurgency: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23761199.2016.1215055
If you have enjoyed listening to The Loopcast please consider making a donation to the show through our Patreon. We greatly appreciate it.